What you will do
- be responsible for the success of the project, from needs assessment to the solution’s delivery.
- communicate with the clients and the project team
- plan and track the project’s timeline and milestones
- contribute to the creation and update of key processes
You will have our full support in identifying areas for process improvement and creating associated solutions.
What you need for this role
Your experience includes both project management experience and software development background, as follows:
- 3+ years of experience in project management - software development;
- Experience in Agile SCRUM methodology;
- Knowledge of various web technologies;
- University degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills;
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
The way we see it, a winning attitude should be flexible and positive, able to adapt to change. Most importantly, you need to work well with people and facilitate clear communication both internally and externally.