ARRK Engineering is part of the international ARRK Group and specialized in all services relating to product development. Within the ARRK Group we implement product development from virtual engineering to prototypes and low volume production.
- Development and maintenance of tools for map development and validation or software development support.
- Analysis and design of object-oriented software in Python.
- Design of specifications for workflow automation.
- Design and development of test cases based on requirements.
- Coordination of requirements and design concepts with customers and project partners.
- Passion for software development. University degree in computer science, electronics or equivalent.
- First experience with object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Python. Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Previous experience in working with databases is required.
- Good knowledge of SQL and NOSQL databases is considered a plus.
- Previous experience in a complex DevOps environment is considered a plus.
- Joy in understanding and solving challenging technical problems.
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
·A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
·Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
·A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
·Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan.
·Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to inform you that due to data protection we can only accept your application via our online application platform. In order to be able to review your application, we would therefore ask you to apply on our careers page with just a few clicks: