rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers in Romania, Ukraine, and Bulgaria, and offices in Germany, France, Spain, and the USA. Our expertise covers enterprise application development, R&D IoT/Embedded, automotive software development, and robotics. On top of that, we have own industrial robots for retail and testing of consumer electronics devices.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
rinf.tech is featured among Top AI and Top IoT dev companies in Romania, so you’ll have a good chance to evolve by indulging in challenging yet interesting and meaningful projects based on the newest tech. Your career should be with rinf.tech!
What you offer us
- End-to-end outcome testing
- Carrying out re-mark requests
- Trend analysis and process improvement
- Pulse checks
- Providing QA guidance and support
- Being flexible with responsibilities and having a positive attitude towards any changes to the role, company/departmental objectives, priorities, and targets
- You have experience in Quality Assurance
- You enjoy solving problems in a creative way and aren't afraid to dig deeper to find solutions
- You are data-oriented and have strong attention to detail
- You have an exceptional understanding of procedures and possibilities to identify gaps
- You've previously implemented a QA framework either from scratch or completed QA-specific change projects.
- Understanding the Test Automation Design patterns and frameworks
- Participate in code review sessions with developers and QA Engineers
- Strong Knowledge in GIT and version controls systems like (GitLab - GitHub)
- At least 3+ years experience in Test Automation For Web and Mobile apps
Nice to have:
- Espresso - native Android UI automation tooling
- XCTest / XCUITest - native iOS testing tooling
- Appium - cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid, and mobile web and desktop apps
- Rest-assured / Java - API automation
- Git and GitLab
- REST API solutions
- Continuous integration environments covering: source code repositories; version control; build creation; unit, integration, and system tests.
- Has experience in Banking Systems & FinTech
- Has experience in Non-functional Testing (Performance & Security)
- Has worked with cloud solutions
- Strong technical experience and fluent in technical communications
- Expertise in the end-to-end software development life cycle
- Demonstrable track record in a delivery-focused role.
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process