Adecco Permanent Placement is recruiting for its client, an important player in Internet communications, an Assurance Engineer.
- Technical expert in 1st Level Operations, specifically in Nokia (Alcatel and Lucent) and company's Transmission equipment;
- 24x7 SPOC for Front Office technical excellence;
- Coordinate, support, manage and execute 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels;
- Coordinate, support, manage and execute 1st Level troubleshooting activities;
- Constitutes first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
- Opens and check the quality customer trouble tickets and to receive orders request, in various types of applications;
- Must assure the detection of any events related to specific services performance or quality provided to the customer, to report them and act accordingly, in order to correct them;
- Initiate functional escalation of incidents.
- Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and fault analysis Is responsible of alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
- Works with the application for trouble ticket management
- Handles from reception/creation until closure of the Trouble Tickets and Service Requests from customer and assure the time restoration within SLA. Takes the proper measures (for example functional escalation or participation to work conferences) in order to ensure closing in a correct manner their assignments (tickets/ requests/ orders/ files).
- Correctly assigns tickets to the right group, following processes and procedures specific for each project;
- Follows-up on incidents registered but not solved, escalated but not closed; Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support.
- Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and other specific project’s tools
- Coordinates and plans the field organization resources in order of solving the issues occured in IT/Telecom systems; Offers support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail)
- Works independently and guides the team to keep the competence and skills up to date
- Solves standard issues based on the existing procedures and continuously improve them
- Provides optimal IT/ Telecom network performance in accordance with SLA and KPI agreed with the customer;
- Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici