We are looking for two interns to join our Quality Engineering organization in the Cluj office. This is an amazing learning opportunity and a chance to kick-start your career in Software Quality Assurance.
As a QE intern, you will work closely with a crew of well-seasoned, talented QE engineers, software developers, and product managers who are involved in the full-cycle development of our products.
Our Quality Engineers will provide you with training, guidance, and everything you need to help you help us ensure the highest level of quality for millions of users around the world.
What we offer
- 2 Internship spots;
- 12-week paid program (July-September);
- Technical training and hands-on experience;
- Mentorship and the chance to work closely with highly experienced QE engineers on real-life products;
- Latest technologies. SaaS business model. Cloud infrastructure;
- Flexible work schedule.
What we’re looking for
- You have or are on your way to earning a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications or a related field;
- Apt to learn software Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, and SDLC processes;
- Eager to gain technical and testing expertise and knowledge of Quality Assurance concepts;
- Appetite for learning and willingness to take on challenges and get things done;
- Attention to detail is important;
- Flexibility and adaptability to change;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Ability to work full-time (8 hours/day, 40 hours/week).
- Basic knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming;
- Familiarity and a basic understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Networking.
Selection Process Steps & Timelines
- Step 1: Apply by May 26th, 2020. Make sure your CV includes an active Gmail address.
- Step 2: On May 27th you will receive a technical test on the Gmail address you provided in your CV. Make sure you check your inbox as you will have 48 hours to fill out and submit the test.
- Step 3: Those of you selected based on your test answers will be invited to have a conversation with our recruiters and technical staff.
- Step 4: Regardless of the test/interview outcome you will receive feedback from our recruiters.
Together we get better. Make it happen. Apply today.
Read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.