Procter and Gamble (P&G) is growing the facility in Urlati Plant in Romania, and we invite you to be part of our team! Come join us in improving the lives of our consumers every day, through your work on brands such as Pantene, Head&Shoulders and Ariel. We are looking for a quality assurance engineer intern and the person will be accountable for improving industrial micro capabilities through the site. He/she will lead aseptic skill development, risk mitigation, results and continuous improvement for his/her area.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of exciting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life efficiency and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits package.
REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS DESIRED FOR THE ROLE):
- Graduating in less than 2 years in Engineering preferably with chemical/microbiological qualifications;
- Passion for hair care and fabric care products manufacturing or manufacturing;
- Able to lead in areas of risk management, and quality loss elimination;
- Application of clean design/industrial micro principles to process and equipment design, facility design and development of manufacturing procedures;
- Able to perform microbiological testing in a laboratory setting preferable but not required. Understanding of methods used for product testing, organism isolation and identification;
- Ability to assess changes and handle change control to procedures, validations and testing protocols;
- People skills that enable effective collaboration between all levels of the organization and ability to grow capability in others. Additionally, candidate(s) should be good at coaching others to follow standards.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.