The position is in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
- Design & develop embedded software for Ceragon’s next-generation mobile backhaul platforms.
- Join the embedded software development team that’s leading the work on the next generation cutting edge technology products.
- Engage in different areas of software development including high-level embedded applications development and Layers 2-3 network protocol stacks.
- Actively participate in all stages of the development process: software requirements analysis and definition, design, coding in C/C++ under Linux OS, unit testing.
- Closely collaborate with other R&D groups, such as system engineering, software, hardware and verifications.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the fields of embedded software, networking and telecommunications.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- BSc graduate in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in C/C++ development.
- Knowledge of object oriented concepts, design patterns, multithreading.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in software development for complex RT Embedded systems.
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux.
- Knowledge of Ethernet L2 switching.