- Writing well designed testable, efficient code
- Workload estimations during the planning sessions;
- Advice and code review;
- Coaching younger colleagues;
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments);
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
- Actively involved in the application lifecycle (coding, testing, deploying, ...);
- Create and/or release documents to support the deployments and the software after the release;
- Proficient iOS development using both Objective C and Swift;
- Experienced with test driven development & test automation; experience with UI Test automation and XCTest;
- Experience with highly customized UI design. Visual aspects of the app are really important for us;
- Can implement CI (continuous integration) set up using Xcode Server, Jenkins, Git;
- Has knowledge of design patters like MVC, MVVM, MVP, composition, protocol oriented programming. Can implement modular architecture using dynamic frameworks;
- Strong adept of clean code.
- Understand the value of working in a team;
- Enjoy working with beautiful people;
- Sharing is caring;
- Positive or open to becoming positive;
- Scrum & DevOps adopter.
International hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across organization in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 850 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic mobile developers to build its first mobile team.
You will be at the heart of creating the mobile development capabilities - more exactly, the development of the our client's Netherlands & Belgium mobile banking application.
Basically, your work will figure on the screens of more than 10 million customers in 3 major countries.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English