- Form part of the CS & DD leadership and provide analytical services to the business unit managers and other departments across the Company.
- Analytics on customer behavior related to Safer Gambling, Customer Affordability, AML, KYC, and Enhanced Due Diligence.
- Building Dashboards for related CS & DD operations and management.
- Producing analysis and identifying gaps in high-risk customers in our current risk operations with proposals on optimization.
- Producing business impact analysis on new proposals for further risk mitigation measures
- Building QA analysis reports ensures that day-to-day operations work effectively and according to design.
- Analyzing the CS & DD operations (100+ staff) and assessing performance with recommendations for improvements.
- Maintaining and adapting headcount models ensures that business unit leaders know any recruitment requirements.
- Liaise with CS & DD department teams and assist them in their work inquiries and day-to-day operations – by running and reviewing reports.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Producing complete analysis with clear impacts and proposals.
- Sound basis of analysis.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Quality of Presentation and communication of information.
- The number of risks identified independently through own initiatives resulting in business proposals.
- Identifying all potential risks of failures in operations and setting up QA measures to ensure they are picked up.
- The quality and quantity of reports/analysis provided, and the actions taken upon these.
- Good working relationships with stakeholders across all locations.
Career web site:
Technical Skills Required:
- An academic degree - an advantage for computer science/computer engineering/information systems - is also possible for new graduates.
- Experience in MS SQL: the ability to understand and write complex queries
- Ability to design and draw workflows using Visio.
- Knowledge and experience in using Business Objects SAP.
- Building Dashboards in software such as Tableau
- Computer literate & able to quickly learn in-house applications.
- Expert level in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint & other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to understand the systems and specification documents.
- The ability to analyze monitoring reports and follow up on issues raised.
- Ability to work in tight schedule projects and a dynamic environment.
- Motivated and with the ability to learn independently.
- High communication skills.