Sales Operations – The Sales Ops team acts as a customer’s focal point of contact facing into the company. It is responsible for full support of both internal and external customers from the opportunity stage, all the way to the collection stage.Sales Operations – The Sales Ops team acts as a customer’s focal point of contact facing into the company. It is responsible for full support of both internal and external customers from the opportunity stage, all the way to the collection stage.
- Handle order entry & maintenance throughout the complete order lifecycle, adhering to the booking and audit guidelines.
- Invoice customer orders and distribute invoices as required.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers providing support. Perform due diligence work where issues arise.
- In charge of the License Management System for the region, troubleshooting any license/hardware related issues on the LMS platform.
- Handles reporting tasks where needed and takes active part in internal process assessments.
- Verifies that orders are processed in a timely manner, that data integrity is maintained, and that orders entered into the system can be produced and delivered.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships within the Global Sales Coordination, Finance, Customer Success, Product Management and Sales teams.
- Previous experience in similar positions in a global company
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with ERP systems preferably in Sales module aspect
- Knowledge of Oracle – An advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – must, particularly Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bachelor’s degree (professional advanced study)
- High level of Administration skills
- Quick learning, team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Service oriented
- Details oriented
- Ability to perform in a multicultural environment
- Speaking – very high.
- WritingReading – very high.
- Verbal Understanding – very high.
- Speaking – high.
- WritingReading – high.
- Verbal Understanding – high.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Willingness to work according to the local market time.
- Willingness to work long hours when needed.
Working hours: 5PM-12AM.