Purpose of the job:
- Ensures the effective performance for Procurement & Supply Chain within the region/countries assigned and the achievement of service delivery requirements by focusing on Operational Performance Management, Processes, Tools, Projects and Management of Business Relationship.
- Acts as business partner to Procurement Heads of Region, PMO, GCM, SQA-SPM, Supply Chain and GPC counterparts.
- As the main interface of PSC&SQA with the business on all system related topics the Tool Administrator will work directly ith BT Senior Management, PSC/GPC Leadership Team, PSC/GPC Business Partners community, Line Managers and Employees in order to ensure the proper usage of the system in line with the standard BT processes and business objectives.
1. System Usage
- Monitors the system to ensure it runs smoothly (operations), it is maintained regularly and efficiently (maintenance and evolution, patching), technical issues are addressed rapidly
- Is responsible for SAP data quality, conducts checks and implements actions to correct information together with Master Data Team
- Creates training material for end users and delivers tool usage related trainings
- Sets up grounds to ensure consistent usage of the system across various regions and categories of users
- Coordinating activities with the System Super Users team for whom is sharing the responsibility of technical competency development with the line managers
2. SAP Support
- SAP SPOC for Cluj acting as local knowledge multiplicator, trainer & coordinator for BI issues raised by Cluj
- SAP SPOC for issues related to On Time & Non Conformity
- Support execution of SAP related Data Quality Improvements
- Participates in the system’s governance board calls/meetings
- Assures support (negotiations preparation, technical description, demo sessions) for labour relations and Work Council negotiations in case of system upgrades, if requested
- Responsible for global access authorisation changes, new roles definition and setup, including the corresponding role configuration and request / approval process via AAT
- Assures Change Request Governance and control of the Change Request process, making sure that all system changes are documented and needed approvals are obtained before implementation