Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 10000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay.
- The Scrum Master will coordinate 1-3 team(s) towards successful product delivery, and client satisfaction;
- Help the team(s) focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Common Definition of Done;
- Ensure predictability of the product delivery;
- Identifies, assesses, and manages risks, impediments, and dependencies which might impact the success of the product delivery;
- Drive team(s) retrospective sessions, and other ceremonies, and ensures that improvements actions are captured, and acted upon.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for one, or more software development teams that were diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Experience in training, and mentoring agile teams;
- May be educated to bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification;
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or other leading Agile certification is a plus;
- Skilled in information and communications technology. Has a good general knowledge of relevant system development life-cycles;
- Has sound business knowledge and an understanding of current and emerging information and communications technologies and their level of maturity;
- Understands the concepts and practices of human resources and people management. Is familiar with processes and procedures of performance management.