- Assistance in creation test strategy, test plan, release test documentation.
- Test automation - deployment the automation framework, automation test strategy selection, creation/maintenance/run automation tests
- Preparation and execution of Test Cases
- Analyze and estimate testing efforts for Change Requests.
- Regression tests strategy selection
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test deliverables and test environments used
- Provide technical guidance/trainings to junior-level test engineers.
- Usage of C# or Python(3+ years)
- Strong skills in Linux based OS
- Strong understanding of testing processes
- Automotive testing experience
- Practical experience requirements elicitation and test design
- Practical experience in automation test framework implementation
- Experience with embedded testing
- Experience with Git or any other version control system
- Code review and optimization experience
- Android testing
- CI/CD system (Jenkins or the same)
This is a good opportunity to participate in the new in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) project for one of the biggest European car maker. This is a very fast growing project which require talented software developers and test engineers who likes challenges and new cutting edge technologies. Applicant will have the possibility to gain experience in development or integrating/testing of different functionalities. Candidate will be the part of the international team and have the opportunity to work with latest software technologies like Android Automotive OS.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English