The NST Customer Support team provides support to the NST Control Plane customers. Our support team is, quite simply, the best in the business. Our "customers" are other software developers (rather than end-users), and the main part of this role is to help them integrate our code into their products, fix bugs they hit and make small enhancements to our code that they request.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years of working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
Essential: experience developing, supporting or debugging networking protocols.
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash/ TCL/ Python/ Perl
For a UK based client, we are developing the latest networking technologies for WAN and Data Centers as MPLS, Segment Routing, EVPN.
Using a virtualized environment for development and testing Docker, Kubernetes
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English