- Facilitate the understanding and shaping of the end-to-end security strategy and architecture
- Enhance or articulate overarching security architecture governance across IT projects, architectures and designs.
- Assist in the security design decisions proposed by the various design authorities to meet broader organizational security objectives.
- Identify points of architectural risk in new projects using architectural threat risk assessment and threat modeling techniques.
- In depth knowledge in the field of IT Security Architecture and Information Security
- Solid understanding of cloud security architecture with knowledge of Cloud Service Providers: Google Compute Platform and Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of cloud security and Office 365
- Experience using threat modeling techniques such as MITRE's Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Cybersecurity required. Certified Information Security Systems Professional and/or Certified Cloud Security Profession required.
The TISO acts based on the direction of and the tasks assigned by the Divisional TISO. The TISO is assigned a set of Application Software Assets and associated Databases (IT aspects only), Infrastructure Software Assets, IT Services, Hardware Assets or IT Assets. Therefore, the TISO assumes ownership for these assets from an IT Security perspective. The TISO executes all tasks that are assigned to this role based on defined and approved rules and processes.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English