- A problem-solver with an open and self-learning mindset;
- Good analysis & synthesis skills;
- Someone who is comfortable working in an Agile environment;
- Very good knowledge of Web / internet concepts and functionality: WWW (domains, subdomains); Internet protocols (HTTP, SSL, TCP, FTP, email); REST;
- Strong knowledge of React, Redux, GraphQL;
- Very good knowledge of unit and integration testing & debugging skills;
- Experience with Git;
- Care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications;
You don't need all of the above requirements, but it gives you a good picture of what we're after.
- Be an innovative contributor to the team by planning, designing, estimating, building and maintaining scalable applications;
- Share knowledge, evangelize best practices and you'll be part of the code review strategy in order to increase the project code quality;
- Write and maintain unit tests;
- Plan and execute code refactoring sessions;
- Mentor and guide Mid and Junior Developers to reach their full potential.
Some reasons to join into the team?
You will be at the heart of our clients engineering process building software that empowers teams to develop and deliver high-quality services. . The benefits package include: free lunches, massages, conference/training budget and real opportunities to develop your career because it’s good for you and it’s good for business and many more.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici