- Verifying and validating prices;
- Ensuring correctness of the data received from our suppliers;
- Maintain & improve and our processes;
- Addressing suppliers payments issues and other requests.
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, etc.);
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language;
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate;
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Problem solving, time management skills;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers and customers.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.