• A degree in computer science or similar expertise with outstanding results
• In depth applied knowledge of programming PHP backend or full stack
• Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
• Working experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
• Backend: PHP 7, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Silex, Composer, Git
• System: Vagrant, Saltstack
• E-Commerce experience with shop systems like Oxid, Magento, Hybris or similar is a plus
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English, German is a plus
• Precise, independent but team focused and hands-on of working
• Excellent communication, organizational talent, ability to cope under boxed time scenarios.
• In feature grooming, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives you will collaborate with stake holders, business departments, technical operations and product management;
• New solutions will be created by leveraging your experiences and creative ideas;
• You will choose the optimal solution respecting time, requirements and quality;
• You will make features transparent and KPIs easy to monitor by e.g. designing tools for managing data, monitoring KPIs or integration with BI solutions.
Poți aplica direct prin Adecco aici