rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
The Wireless Connectivity Software group is developing low-power and cost-effective wireless connectivity solutions for embedded devices. These solutions address a number of applications, including consumer, industrial, automotive, and health care.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to work on our next generation wireless connectivity solutions based on Bluetooth, Thread and Zigbee communication stacks.
• The main responsibilities will be creating the software system test plans, test case specification using testing techniques, implement and execute automated test scripts, analyze the test results and report any nonconformity, collaborate with the development team in the process of reproducing and analyzing the reported software issues.
This position offers a great opportunity to:
• Increase your depth of technical knowledge in Wireless Connectivity solutions, embedded systems, and testing
• Work with some of the newest networking technologies and in-development protocols.
What you offer us
• University degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Automatics and Industrial Control, Electronics)
• 2+ years of experience in System Testing (test specification, scripting, test execution)
• Good command of a scripting language such as Python
• Solid understanding of networking concepts
• Knowledge of ANSI C programming
• Analytical, problem-solving skills
The following would be an advantage:
• Experience with wireless communication protocols
• Usage of networking testing equipment/analyzers
• Usage of configuration management tools.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.