rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As a Software Test Engineer you will act as a first customer to our products, using them under all potential circumstances they could be used. Like this, you will be crucial in anticipating and therefore preventing any potential issues. By working closely with the concept and development teams, you will ensure exhaustive design verification and guarantee that verification goals are achieved. You are involved in all phases of the implementation of the functionalities:
- Design, implement and run validation tests as part of a dynamic team;
- Agree on the requirements with our internal customers;
- Analyze test results and build reports;
- Be responsible for driving failure analysis and solution finding.
What you offer us
- 3-5 years’ experience in working close to the HW (microcontrollers, digital interfaces, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.) and embedded systems;
- Proven knowledge in scripting languages (ideally Python) and C programming;
- Good knowledge of English;
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar;
- It is an advantage the knowledge of: OOP (C#, Java); Cryptography algorithms; SmartCards applications and Global Platform; Jenkins automation server
- You are a team player who demonstrates strong communication skills;
- You are creative and innovative and you are able to solve problems quickly and precisely;
- You actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are made and push ideas to their full implementation and application by supporting the team to excellence.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.