rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
In this role, you will be part of an ADAS development team for one of the top OEMs in Europe.
- Configure, investigate and integrate of SomeIP SWC over AutoSAR for specific platforms as first focus in a complex ADAS product
- Handle relationship with the stakeholders, on one side directly with the customer’s technical responsible and on the other side with our technical teams
- Coordinate the technical teams to achieve the objectives
What you offer us
- Familiar with Vector SomeIP and AutoSAR stack
- Expert in SomeIP Ethernet communication protocol (development) and SomeIP integration into AutoSAR
- C++/C expertise, strong debugging skills
- Python knowledge desirable
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to interface with the customer’s technical staff
- Willing to travel on short notice to Germany, Vienna or Serbia
- Team Leadership potential
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.