At Ipsos we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
The person holding this position will build and maintain a collection of official population statistics for US and Canada. These statistics are used for designing national representative samples on given target groups;
- Search alternative sources on the Internet in order to obtain the requested statistics
- Communicate with the national institutes of statistics / postal services / other official institutes to acquire the data we need
- Organize and report data in a clear manner, using mainly MS Excel and / or SPSS
- Assist clients on statistical requests and provide the suitable solution
- Build strong relationship with clients.
- Data manipulation and reporting using MS Excel and / or SPSS, is considered a plus
- Capacity to analyze and synthetize information; capacity to present information in a clear, logical manner
- Internet literacy and effectiveness in searching and understanding information
- Good level of written English
- Problem solving, attention to details; good organization skills
If interested to join us as a Statistics Data Reporting, please send your resume at email@example.com.
Who we are?
Ipsos is the 3rd largest global company specialized in market research studies with presence in 89 countries, 16.600 permanent employees and more than 5000 clients. As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. IIS is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals having expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products, committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
For more information about Ipsos, please visit www.ipsos.com.