At 8x8 we’ve built a Best-in-Class recruiting organisation and are looking for our next outstanding member of the Talent Acquisition team. As a key member of the TA team and a genuine talent advisor you’ll have the opportunity to drive a fantastic hiring manager and candidate experience and add value to 8x8’s entire recruitment process. Our growth and continued market leadership relies on great employees and making great hires is where we make a difference every day.
Headquartered in California our Cluj business has multiple departments across various Engineering teams employing Developers, Product Managers, QE, Testing and Technical Support.
We’re looking for an inspirational, tenacious and enthusiastic Recruiter, someone who’ll be a Talent Advisor and Subject Matter Expert, and most importantly, a Recruitment Business Partner. We need someone who can recruit, advise, coach and support the hiring manager community and who is a strong developer of relationships, adaptable to cultures and processes and someone who embraces change and evolution.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their requirements, developing a true understanding of their recruiting needs and together writing great job descriptions.
- Support the interview process and attend joint interviews when required.
- Recruitment of Engineering, Developers and Technical candidates for multiple teams.
- Work with technical evaluators and interviewers on technical testing utilising HackerRank where appropriate.
- Source candidates especially via referrals and direct source. Our referral program is excellent and we have a very good rate of success with referrals. All Recruiters have LinkedIn Recruiter, ideal for sourcing for projects and building your network.
- Review CVs from all applicants and action accordingly.
- Qualify and Pre-Screen potential candidates and interview where needed.
- Manage the candidate job offer process consulting with all relevant people throughout.
- In association with TA Operations Team, drive and coordinate events such as Referral programs, Technical meetups, Hiring Manager workshops and interview coaching.
- Working closely with HR ensuring our strategies and methods are supportive and complimentary.
- Recommend and drive improvements for building talent pipeline.
- Work with your TA colleagues on ensuring TA has a strong brand across the hiring manager community.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of full life-cycle Recruitment, preferably within a technology environment.
- Exposure to recruiting multiple role types, especially Engineering, Support, Technical and Operations.
- Candidate Experience is exceptionally important to us, you’ll need to demonstrate how this is also important to you.
- Proven experience utilising LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience with multiple sourcing strategies and tools including: tactical search, referral generation, recruiting events, social media and sourcing campaigns.
- Extensive candidate network within your specialised field.
- Results-oriented, self-starter who enjoys a challenge and gets things done.
- Interpersonal skills and character to build trust and maintain credibility.
- Ability to prioritise, work well in an unstructured environment and handle multiple competing priorities.
Working at 8x8
- Industry leading, award winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania and the US, the smiles are real
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology