The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development
As a Software Engineer, you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, the creation of functional specifications, creation of high-level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to the creation and implementation of large new features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash/ TCL/ Python/ Perl
Software developer for IP Stack integration.
For a UK based client we are developing the latest networking technologies for WAN and Data Centers as MPLS, Segment Routing, EVPN.
Using a virtualized environment for development and testing Docker, Kubernetes
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English