- Lead the the development team
- be a conflict and technical collisions decision point
- perform people management practices for the team
- Work directly with other developers, product architects and leads (such as engineering, testing, integration, etc.) to translate requirements and the change requests into code and a successful solution.
- Be able to manage risks and support a team of developers to deliver quality software on schedule.
- Maintain coding standards and participate in peer code reviews.
- Use Unit testing framework and maintain 100% code coverage.
- Participate in technical assessment, scoping and management of changes to the code-based on new business requirements, product enhancements and other change requests
- Drive application performance and memory usage improvements
- Analyze and root cause software issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Interface with co-located internal and external development teams
Experience in leading development team
BS and/or BA in Computer Science or related field
- +6 years of experience in Software development; embedded development is a strong advantage
- Excellent coding skills in C/C++
- Experience analyzing, debugging, optimizing, and monitoring embedded software
- Good knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Experience with Agile or Lean Processes
- Advanced knowledge of Patterns, messaging patterns, decoupled architecture, SOLID development principles is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
Luxoft is providing service in Development, Integration and Validation for the next gen automotive control unit for one of the leading Auto manufacturer
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English