rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 500 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
We are expanding our R&D and Embedded Business Unit to help our customers deliver excellence.
We have a core team of professionals with a “can do” attitude that is willing to engage in any challenging projects and go beyond and above to deliver such projects.
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager with a strong development background to join this team.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
• Management of 1 to 3 clients while having an oversight of the tech core projects activities and providing solutions for bottlenecks, improvements
• Key role and facilitator between rinf.tech and the client
• Working closely with internal teams (Client Engagement, Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partner)
• Focusing on the relationship with technical stakeholders from clients
• Handle and resolve escalations – to meet customer needs
• Engaging in technical discussions with our software and system engineers facilitating/driving issue resolution and removing cross-functional impediments to keep the teams focused on delivery
• Oversighting project estimations and teams’ performance
• Organizing periodically 1to1 discussions in order to identify and generate best practices, improve business processes and consultancy inputs
• Driving all aspects of IT Project Management, including collaboration and coordination across multiple IT and business segments
• Driving precision and quality into deliveries, implementing improvement measures
• Actively mapping, studying, and addressing risks and issues by elaborating a mitigation/response plan while proactively tracking its execution (Risk management)
• Tracking budget and resource utilization across while managing third party relationships (procurement) in the successful achievement of project/program delivery
• Conducting technical interviews
• Onboarding new colleagues on the project
• Motivating delivery team members, acting as a career coach for them
• Getting involved in performance management, Improvement Plans proposals and follow-up implementation
• Delivering internal team announcements & communication
• Creating and delivering professional documentation on project kick-offs, phase gates, status reports, etc.
• Arrange proof of concepts, learning projects, coding dojos, courses to increase knowledge within the development team
• Contributing to technical presales discussions and solution proposals
• Identifying new technologies that can bring more added value to our services
• Define career path for onboarded team members and monitor the progress
What you offer us
You should be comfortable with the following background, beside proven experience with all the above:
• 6+ years of professional experience in embedded development or similar industry
• Substantial / Proven experience developing software: hands on experience with software development and ability to engage in highly technical discussions with product owners, architects, developers, testers and system engineers.
• Proven experience with Agile
• Knowledge of all aspects of Scrum Methodology
• Experience working on globally distributed teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
• Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences
• Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
• Problem solving guidance for the engineering team whenever problems must be solved
Nice to have:
• Desirable PMP and Scrum Master certifications.
• Desirable experience with Atlassian for agile program delivery.
• Experience with R&D projects
What we offer you
• Technical Delivery Management community
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview with the Technical Director
• Discussion with the Business Unit Manager
• Financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval