The position is located in Bucharest, Romania.
The Technical Support Engineer will work in shifts and will have the following responsibilities:
- Answer calls from Ceragon customers.
- Follow helpdesk process to support cases.
- Work in lab to re-produce field issues and for self-training.
- Monitor customers’ networks and act according to the relevant process.
- Support Ceragon engineers in the regions.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and work closely with high-end technologies and have global interaction with hi-tech professionals.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Electronic/Communication/Computer engineer (BA/BSc).
- Proven knowledge and experience with IP-Networking.
- 2-3 years of experience with interfacing customers (support, presale).
- Proven Excellent English knowledge – fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Proven Excellent Spanish knowledge – fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Willing to work in shifts, including weekends.
- Excellent communication skills.
Proven knowledge and experience with:
- CCNP or equivalent.
- Radio communication.
- Experience in installation and commissioning of microwave radio systems.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and able to work under pressure, as well as willing to work as a team player.