The position is located in Bucharest, Romania.
The Technical Support Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow support process/cases through CRM system.
- Work in lab to re-produce field issues and for self-training.
- Analyze and debug system performance from collected data to identify point of failure.
- Act proactively to prevent issues from happening by providing suggestions and advice to customer.
- Support Ceragon engineers in the regions.
- Handle most complex and difficult cases and deliver the solutions to customers.
- Follow up product development/changes with close cooperation with Tier-3 expert team.
- Direct interaction with Ceragon Certified customer’s resources for higher complexity support requirements.
- Document resolutions for reported issues for further training purposes through creating knowledge items.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and work closely with high-end technologies and have global interaction with hi-tech professionals worldwide.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Electronic/Communication/Computer engineer (BA/BSc).
- Proven experience with installation, configuration and advanced troubleshooting of Microwave/transmission networks (Operations experience).
- Strong Ethernet/IP/networking knowledge.
- Understanding packet switch network resiliency protocols, xSTP, G8032.
- Strong SDH/PDH knowledge.
- Understanding of synchronization principles and standards.
- Multivendor telecom experience, NOC or operations.
- Understanding radio link planning principles.
- Experience with SNMP based NMS platform.
- 2-3 years of experience with interfacing customers (support, presales).
- English – Fluent (read + Write + Speak).
- Excellent communication skills.
Advantage: Proven knowledge and experience with:
- CCNP or equivalent, MEF-CECP.
- Spanish language ( speak, write, read).
- Willingness to work in shift, not regularly (Morning/Afternoon).
We are looking for real team player with excellent communication skills, who is well organized, systematic and analytical.
Person should be capable for self-learning and working in a challenging and changing environment as well as be able to make decisions under pressure by analyzing inputs.