The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
• Take part in validation & verification of wireless backhaul HW & SW systems.
• Define and write test plans and test procedures for new systems and features.
• Build test setups
• Write and perform manual tests
• Record, investigate and analyze defects.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
- Good English language skills in speaking and in writing
- Experience in fields of Telecommunication
- Experience in Ethernet L2 switching
- Experience in operating Ethernet and TDM Test Equipment
- 3-5 years of practical experience in testing
- (IXIA/Agilent-N2X/STC, OmniBER/etc)
- Experience in microwave radio, modulation, error-proof data transmission
- Experience in Linux environment
- Experience in writing and performing automatic tests
- Experience in TDM (E1/T1) and SDH (STM-1/OC-3) technology
We are looking for candidates capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment, with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.