RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
This project is for one of our clients, it is a very big migration project all over the world.
The regional transition manager is key point of contact to the customer and operatively manages the preparation of a site for migration, guides through the migration call of the specific locations in a region, reports on the status per site and is responsible for obtaining the final approval of a location.
What you offer us
- Initialize and control location based concept (LBC)
- Manage preparation of locations to get ready for migration; According the agreed procedures, organize alignment calls between BT technical team, Service Provider and Green Team RTMs, and additional technical clarification calls where required
- Manage preparation of test documents and plans, invite to and guide through pre-migration test sessions (for LAN/WAN)
- Organize the migration call, guide through call and post-migration test, communicate on migration result (success)
- Control hypercare closure
- Support/manage trouble shooting after hypercare closure
- Store deliverables in repository (e.g. SharePoint)
- Report on site status (e.g. LML)
- Carve Out Know How preferable
- PM / Coordination Skills
- Infrastructure (Datacenter, Clients, Network)
- Manage preparation of complex sites
- Manage the quantity of sites per week that need to be migrated
- Manage/support trouble shooting in parallel with site migrations
- Identify and align the correct parties for mixed locations (type E)
- Obtain agreement on bandwidth split for type E sites
- Provides updates to: PM
- Counterparts are: GT RTMs, Provider Regional Manager
- Communicates on regular basis with (in addition to the above): BT Technical Experts, (blue side) Responsible manager for site on Siemens side (for mixed sites), (blue side) USSM
- Regular meetings: Daily Standup, Regional Alignment Call (organizer)
- Control related deliverables
- Propose deadlines per agreed procedures
- Roll-back decision
- Decision to postpone a migration (in alignment with GT in view of Business Continuity)
- Location based concept (LBC)
- Regional site status tracking (e.g. LML)
- Location based concept (LBC)
- Test results
- HC closure confirmation
- LBC related: Technical approval/ acceptance, technical criteria for approval, GT/provider inputs
- WAN/LAN provider availability, GT test-users
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.