The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
- We are looking for a technical person who will:
- Take part in validation & verification of wireless backhaul HW & SW systems.
- Define and write test plans and test procedures for new systems and features.
- Build test setups.
- Write and perform manual tests.
- Record, investigate and analyze defects.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Sc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering.
- Good English language skills in speaking and in writing.
- Experience in fields of Telecommunication.
- Experience in Ethernet L2 switching.
- Experience in operating Ethernet and TDM Test Equipment.
- 3-5 years of practical experience in testing.
- IXIA/Agilent-N2X/STC, OmniBER/etc.
- Experience in microwave radio, modulation, error-proof data transmission.
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Experience in writing and performing automatic tests.
- Experience in TDM (E1/T1) and SDH (STM-1/OC-3) technology.
We are looking for candidates capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment, with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.