We are looking for an outstanding Webmaster to be responsible for coding our websites. Webmaster responsibilities include building our websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and templates.
· Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices.
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
· Collaborate with internal teams (QA, visual designers, IT, product managers, marketing teams, etc…) to identify system requirements.
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
· Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation.
· Create templates for the easy use of non-technical teams.
Career web site:
· At least 1 year of experience creating website layouts, templates, and user interfaces using HTML and CSS practices.
· Familiarity with Angular.js and/or React.js - an advantage
· Experience working with Git/Azur or similar
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
· An ability to communicate and work in a team.
· Attention to detail
· Good communication skills in English - reading, and writing.