For our client, vida XL, an international e-commerce company, we are looking for a new colleague for it's Bucharest team.
We are looking for a Webshops Category Specialist
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help increase their webshop turnover by continuously improving site categories. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented person who is good in planning and has a data-driven approach. In this position, you will be part of the webshops team within the marketing department and you will report to Webshops Category Lead.
What you will do
· Responsibly for turnover and conversion rate of assigned categories
· Continuously strive to have category-assortment with a healthy sales-velocity (sales/item ratio) for both vidaXL and Marketplace items
· Safeguard content quality of all items in category into content, price and category-placement
· Continuously improve category-attributes by improving current ones and add new ones based on market-research
· Align with stakeholders from other teams to achieve common goals (e.g., Performance team and Marketplace account management)
· Initiate projects to improve category conversion rate and safeguard this roadmap
· Keep control and overview on progress and status of KPIs and report on these
· Fluent in English
· Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
· Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion, and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.