The HR Transformation Team
Do you want to know about us?
We are bringing new trends and fresh ideas to our customer’s HR processes.
Deploying HR technology is part art / part science. It’s food for the analytical brain, gems for the creative spirit!
There is a puzzle to solve every day. One story to tell every day.
At the office, we are Musketeers!
All for One and One for All!
We have been growing together!
This is our secret.
That’s what drives us to become the best at what we do!
Are you passionate about HR processes? Are you eager to be part of large-scale implementation projects using the latest and greatest HR trending technologies? If you are interested in all of the above, then we are definitely interested in YOU!
What is the first step you will take to succeed in your career with us?
Deloitte wants to invest in your future. We are passionate about our people. People are our business. Be part of our Human Capital Team and learn how to develop your skills and capabilities in order to reach your maximum potential. Learn how to transform your interest for HR into art and science at the same time. We would call that a necessary mix!
Here is what we expect from you:
- Motivation, Interest, Positivism, Strong desire to achieve your goals;
- Wish to learn and grow into a professional Workday Consultant that can sustain business development by implementing and supporting international projects;
- Curiosity and self determination to gain knowledge in the HR area and Cloud technologies.
Your responsibilities as a HR Functional Consultant:
- Focus on a main HR process and learn how it can be implemented as a module on a global scale in the Cloud;
- Work in a global team and be motivated to research and provide solutions within the team;
- Participate in group sessions or delegated trainings as required. Required background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Educated to Graduate / Postgraduate level;
- Previous work experience in HR is an advantage, especially knowledge of SaaS/Cloud systems (e.g. SuccessFactors, Workday);
- Strong analytical mind, creative spirit;
- Fluent English language skills.
What impact will you make? We look forward to hear from you.