- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transactions; sales report/expense statements and miscellaneous invoices;
- Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications, etc.);
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure that the requirements are met within agreed deadlines;
- Collection activities;
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices, or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, in accounting finance or related field, are plus;
- Working experience in a relevant field is a plus;
- English on intermediate level is essential;
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills are essential;
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills are essential.