For our business partner, a leading international healthcare, and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a knowledgeable IT Application Support Specialist (L2) to monitor, the web application, troubleshooting, analyze logs, suggest solutions, recommend software configuration and escalate incidents in order to maintain the efficiency of their software applications.
In this role, your duties will include overseeing the installation and maintenance of software applications to streamline business operations.
Location: Very close location to the Grozavesti subway station /Work From Home
- Register, monitor, and escalate incidents with production systems (2nd level support).
- Work collaboratively with the software development team to support and improve our Laboratory Information System and related applications
- Troubleshoots and solve issues in test and production environments.
- Help to automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Read and analyze application logs.
- Analyze and recommend software configuration that best matches business rules.
- Suggest solutions and work on them to improve the existing applications and services.
- Manage releases and deployments
- Perform integration and performance tests.
- Participate in the implementation projects in both new and existing laboratories together with other support teams.
- Train key users.
- 3+ years’ experience within an application support
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of IIS-web applications, System Administration, Linux,
- Good knowledge of the following programming languages/technologies: MSSQL Server, Crystal Reports, Reporting Services
- Good knowledge of the Kubernetes orchestrator
- Understanding software architecture and design.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, and complying with strict deadlines.
- Ability to take responsibility, to work well both independently and as a team member.
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills..
- Work from home
- Annual holiday bonus
- Holiday Bonuses: Easter and Christmas
- Meal tickets
- Private healthcare coverage
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization
- Multicultural and multinational young and dynamic team
- Opportunities to prove, expand and share your technical skills