rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
You will be working as part of the platform software integration team in the automotive software division. You will contribute to building a portfolio of automotive reference integration applications which are key to the success of the current and next gen automotive platforms
You will be exposed to the whole software vertical being developed in our Automotive division ranging from firmware, drivers, OSes, communication stacks domain-specific libraries under bare-metal, RTOS or Linux/QNX domains.
You will be responsible with all phases of software development ranging from: design and coding to integrating and reviewing components implemented by other and from testing and bug fixing to documentation and building and presenting demo applications to the stakeholders. You’ll be working using an Agile approach and effectively use the concept of continuous integration as a key part of an efficient software development process.
After ramping up into the team’s portfolio and processes, you will be responsible with addressing tasks from the product backlog which can range from: new feature development, feature porting to a new platform, bug fixing, enhancing the continuous integration, writing user document.
What you offer us
• Robust software architecture: design patterns, best practices, optimizations techniques
• Proficient in C/C++
• Scripting know-how (python, bash)
• Relevant experience in creating embedded applications, preferably for automotive
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good technical presentation skills
• Reasonable fluency in English written and spoken
The following are not mandatory but are pluses:
• Experience with classic or adaptive Autosar software ecosystem
• Experience with integrating a wide, hybrid software portfolio, ranging from firmware to cloud, from in house to 3rd party vendors and partners
• Know-how of automotive standards and software quality processes
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.