RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company
with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK,
France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to
our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need
additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of
technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a
relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other,
explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to
share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on.
- Work on integration tasks in a new Integration team for our
Platform Integration Group
- Servicing complex state of the art safety critical
automotive ECU development and integration projects based on our Motion Wise
- Modeling, configuration, generation, build, debugging of our
Platform SW using various development tools ranging from commercial GUI based
tools of renowned venders to internally developed tools based on Python
- Cooperation with development partners and/or project
managers in related departments, participation in customer meetings,
contribution to integration process improvements, development of automation
scripts and tools
- Sharing and broadening your knowledge and experiences within
your team and creating new ideas together
By joining our Timisoara team, you will have the opportunity
to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in
a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
What you offer us.
- University degree in a technical field of study
- Technical knowledge in the field of Embedded (Automotive) SW
- Multi-core/multi-host systems
- Integration and configuration skills
- Coding and scripting in C and Python
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience with embedded compilers and build environments
- Experience with AutoSAR (esp. in areas of BSW configuration,
COM, Diagnostics, RTE, Scheduling)
- Experience with XML parsing
- Experience with C code generation
- Experience with build setups (Make, CMake, Scons)
- Experience with Config Management and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of agile Software Engineering Method (SCRUM) and
the software development life cycle
- Experience in team-based development, using centralized
issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like SVN or GIT
- Analyses of customer requirements documents and write
technical manuals of the delivered software
- Basic understanding of functional safety in road vehicles
What we offer you.
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process.
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by
anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not
disclose any private information without having your approval.