As a member of our Support team provide customers and end users with product and technical support by performing the following duties:
- Respond to incoming Service Requests from customers, Sales Engineers and Sales team via email and incident reporting tools
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and debug using customer logs and tools
- Reproduce the problems reported in the local lab and provide workarounds if any
- Communicate with Engineers and Product Managers regarding, bugs and follows-up to make sure fixes are received and tested.
- Advises management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through technical support calls with customers.
- Handles customer problems that appear to arise from the use of the product.
- Require working on shifts - no night shift
- Occasional on-site training and support for the customers
- Good debugging and root cause analysis skills, good English communication skills in both verbal and written
- Understanding of scripting and automation technologies. Scripting skills required; any programming/scripting language experience is good
- Understanding of networking concepts (L2 switching, SNMP)
- Customer oriented, ability to work with customers in a professional manner
- Good communication in English, both speaking and writing
The client's solution is an integrated lab management and test execution solution for elastic test labs. It coordinates, orchestrates, manages and monitors physical and virtual environments as well as facilitates lab consolidation. Its drag and drop interface allows testers to quickly create and execute complex test scenarios while its multi-user reservation system prevents resource conflicts even with teams spanning multiple continents.
- Virtual & physical topology generation
- Graphical resource utilization reports
- Layer 1 switch automation
- High availability and fault tolerant
- Centralized repository of equipment& test case
In addition, iTest is a powerful test orchestrator that allows developing automated test cases that will plug into Velocity tool.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English