Descriere jobAdecco Professional and Executive Search Division is recruiting for one of his biggest clients, a well known company that activates in the production and transport division of electricity and railway infrastructure, a Buyer.
Specific responsibilities of the role:
- Support global supplier panel relationship
- Manage specific supplier panel relationship (negotiation, specific agreement, local supplier QCDT performances)
- Monitor day to day suppliers’ performances and issues
- Management of initial issues before escalation to line manager
- Consolidation of commodity needs, inputs
- Active participation to commodity strategy and panel elaboration
- Provide inputs to build differentiation
- Support of Commodity Manager in tender phase
- Represent the commodities towards projects, platforms, and solutions.
- Effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in problem solving
- Apply the Alstom Transport Sourcing process and provide return on experience.
- Coordinate project with all Meters
- Prepare and launch of Request for Quotation with suppliers using the standard tool.
- Lead project negotiation.
- Monitor sourcing project QCDT & legal project evolution (FAI, Business Award, Product development)
- Prepare Business Award
- Business school or Engineering degree
- Specialization in purchasing represents an advantage
- Fluent English & International background is an asset
- min 2 to 5 years of experience in industry
- Mini 2-year experience in Purchasing indirect.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- SAP knowledge
Poți aplica direct prin Adecco aici