LSEG Technology works with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance. The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and we strive to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will work on specific projects with opportunities to switch roles, teams and projects as you and our dynamic business grow.
You should be a well-rounded professional who displays leadership qualities and the ability to tackle new problems across LSEG Technology's products and technology stacks.
- Prepare specifications based on client’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Explain client requirements and proposed solutions to team members
- Analyse specifications, design, develop and maintain/ debug mission critical, distributed software
- Analyse specifications, design, develop and execute automated tests to validate the software against the specifications
- Design, configure, automate and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support software integration and deployment
- Handle individual project priorities, deadlines and work you're doing.
- +3 years’ experience as a software developer with C++ - STL
- Working on Linux / UNIX operating systems
- Networks, Databases, Software configuration management, Shell scripting, SQL and/ or programming in Java
- High attention to details and strong communication skills in verbal and written English
Or an appetite for the following:
- Boost framework
- Modern C++ (11, 14)
- Client/server (TCP and UDP)
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile, so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.