rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 480 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
This project is for one of our clients, an US company building software to detect software anomalies and security issues for software in staging environment. The solution eliminates the needs for extensive testing before release and eliminate the disruptive rollbacks. The project is in development phase and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the architecture design and implementation from early stages.
The team you’ll join develops a solution to detect functional/performance anomalies and security issues for standalone software that provide services via TCP, HTTP(s) APIs or it is deployed as a microservice.
The solution is developed using C++ language and requires knowledge of multithreading and epoll/kqueue mechanisms. Also, the solution targets software that provides services via network/microservices hence knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP(s) protocols, packet MMAP is required. The solution must be capable to detect anomalies for encrypted protocols using man-in-the-middle techniques.
The solution will be deployed as standalone or as a cloud service so knowledge about deployment in various cloud environments is needed.
The team in Romania will have a number of up to 3 people, 1 solution architect and 2 software developers, that will work directly with the product owner from client side. The solution architect from Rinf side will help the client with technical meetings with their customers to identify the customizations needed for specific solution and building the necessary adapters fro specific network traffic.
We want to engage a solution architect who is eager to take on responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions. Someone who is proactive, thrives on challenges, feeds off success, and looks at moving targets not as obstacles but as opportunities. The solution architect will steer the software development process to ensure that all requirements are met.
What you offer us
• Software architecture design
• Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards;
• Participate in technical analysis design;
• Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase;
• Work with: C++, TCP/IP, HTTP(s), encryption certificates, packet MMAP
• Working with collaboration platforms: JIRA, Confluence, git
• Keep the technical documentation up-to-date with new/ changed technical design details during implementation;
• Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment;
• Provide technical insight and actively participate in feature analysis
• You take responsibility of your code
• Perform unit testing and register tests results after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
• Final discussion with the Technical Director & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.