Our client was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in
workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and
furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better
day at work.
We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability, and develop insights in every part of our
What you will be doing:
• Liaise between dealer/customer and a wide variety of internal teams (material management,
scheduling, plants, logistics, marketing) to ensure on time & complete delivery of our
products according to customer needs.
• Handle the entire life cycle of an order starting with anticipation of customer’s needs,
production scheduling & order amendments, project delivery planning, logistics, export
(respecting custom regulations specific to the assigned markets) & after sales services
• Anticipate risk factors that would prevent the execution of our customers projects and
collaborate with relevant internal & external parties to mitigate them, co-create solutions with
our business partners and influence outcomes when necessary.
• Actively balance service excellence with cost awareness by making informed decisions &
applying critical thinking.
• Maintain and develop a close interaction with dealer and sales organization to get early
visibility on incoming projects.
• Track order management KPIs and translate them into valuable insights to drive and
promote customer service excellence.
• Share knowledge and offer coaching in different scenarios: pre-order meetings with
sales/dealer, during project execution and delivery planning, coach dealers on how to use
order management tools available for them (when needed), train new team
members on order fulfillment processes;
• Keep a critical eye regarding the processes and raise the issues faced, as well as help
identify & implement solutions.
Who you are:
• A customer-oriented professional with relevant experience in order management, logistics &
exports in manufacturing environments (2-3 years for internal candidates / 4-5 years for
• A good problem solver who can keep tight deadlines, work under pressure, and handle
multiple tasks simultaneously and independently.
• A strategic thinker that can work transversely and take prompt actions when required to
meet objectives of deliver excellence to our customers.
• A good communicator who can build a strong network within the company and could
effectively provide timely support to our dealer & sales network.
• A positive and active team player with strong analytical capabilities, that easily deals with
ambiguity and navigates complexity.
• Self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
• A very good English speaker, second language French or German mandatory.