RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
Understanding Developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on the RINF business goals.
Creating online and offline marketing content.
Assisting the sales team by creating content for various materials and presentations.
What you will be working on
- Defining the content calendar and the content needs (for various stages of the buyer's journey – attraction, consideration, conversion), forms (webinar, e-book, video), channels that will be used to distribute the content - together with the Demand Generation Specialist.
- Content writing (articles for RINF blog, white papers, Industry reports, case studies, ROI calculators, Testimonials, Infographics), following the insights received from the Service Portfolio Marketing Manager, Sales, Technical or industry experts.
- Analyzing and reporting on the results of each content marketing initiative.
- Craft Presentation slides for Sales force telling a compelling value story
- Getting involved in creating various promotional material, arranging creative briefs, assist in writing and editing of creative content, and making the relevant presentations.
- Working closely with sales, client engagement and technical teams to develop and implement the marketing roadmap with key messages/ differentiators for each business cluster.
What you offer us
- 3-5 years of experience in producing content and specifically software outsourcing industry content
- Exemplary writing and editing skills
- Experience in using data to tell compelling stories
- Strong skills in SEO
- Strong skills in data analytics
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent research skills – always on top of industry changes and trends Collaboration /networking skills
- Quick-thinking problem solver
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Easily adapt to change
- Ability to use own initiative, balance priorities and work with minimal supervision
What we offer you
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process