At Ipsos we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
What we are looking to discover in your profile?
• College degree in Economics, Sociology or Technical fields
• Knowledge in Excel
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Basic object-oriented programming know-how- is a plus
• Knowledge / experience in SPSS or any other data processing tool/programming platform -is a plus
• A genuine logical, analytical and technical mindset
• Management of own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved
• Customer oriented attitude
• Self-confidence and a proactive attitude
• Positive and professional attitude
In this role, you will play an important part in accessing data stored in multiple sources by utilizing internal tools and processes.
• Evaluating, classifying, processing and over viewing project data according to established procedures and guidelines
• Cleaning, aggregation, merging, summarization, weighting project data
• Assures that deliverables comply with clients specs and they are delivered in the agreed timings
• Carries out tasks related to fellowship process, contributing to new hires’ induction
• Acts as a consultant and provides support to team members and clients in all deliverables related aspects
• Works together with the involved parties, the goal being the success of the project.
If interested to join us as a Data Processor, please send your resume at email@example.com.
Who we are?
Ipsos is the 3rd largest global company specialized in market research studies with presence in 89 countries, 16.600 permanent employees and more than 5000 clients. As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. IIS is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals having expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products, committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
For more information about Ipsos, please visit www.ipsos.com.