At Ipsos we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
What we are looking to discover in your profile?
- College degree in Economics, Sociology or Technical fields
- Excel knowledge
- A genuine logical, analytical and technical mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team and customer oriented skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Professional attitude
- Knowledge of any programming platform is a plus
- Evaluate, classify, process and overview project data according to established procedures and guidelines
- Clean, aggregate, merge, summarize, weight project data
- Assure that deliverables comply with clients’ specifications and they are delivered in the agreed timings
- Carry out tasks related to fellowship process, contributing to new hires’ induction
- Act as a consultant and provide support to team members and clients in all deliverables related aspects
- Work together with the involved parties, the goal being the success of the project.
If interested to join us as a Data Processor, please send your resume at email@example.com.
Who we are?
Ipsos is the 3rd largest global company specialized in market research studies with presence in 89 countries, 16.600 permanent employees and more than 5000 clients. As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. IIS is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals having expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products, committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
For more information about Ipsos, please visit www.ipsos.com.