We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for an exceptional and passionate SQL developer to join our great team in Romania.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed skills SQL skills in PostgreSQL, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Modeling data based on new requirements, working closely with the Java and back-end developers teams
- Working on the development of products and solutions in the area of telecommunications and security
- Making a significant impact as part of a great team
- Assessing assess technologies for the development of new solutions
- Enjoying incentives for growth and self-development
- Actively working with your team members on building new products/functionalities, looking for the improvement of the user experience and maintaining the visual standards of the company
- Working on the building of mockup and prototypes that allows the validation of new concepts, new functionalities or to demonstrate new features/versions
- Developing and taking responsibility for maintaining and updating the guides/frameworks/standards that allow other developers to use the visual identity
- Researching and developing new tools/products for the telecommunication and security area
- Identifying, analyzing and correcting problems in the systems
- An endlessly curious mind
Your tool box
- At least 5 years experience with PostgreSQL (+v8.4) and working in Linux Servers
- Knowledge in PL/PgSQL and SQL
- Flexibility and interest in always learning new technologies
- Great communication skills and proactive approach
- Strong team player
- Fluent in English
- Experience with other technologies such as Postgis, shell script, Cluster, APIs REST, Git - Advantage
- Experience with pgadmin, psql, Elastic Search, Redis
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
- We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
- We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
- Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
- We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
- We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
- We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
- We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.
Curious? Apply now.