- Writing well designed testable, efficient code
- Workload estimations during the planning sessions;
- Advice and code review;
- Coaching younger colleagues;
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments);
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
- Actively involved in the application lifecycle (coding, testing, deploying, ...);
- Create and/or release documents to support the deployments and the software after the release;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Android development
- Proficient Android development using Kotlin/Java;
- Familiar with modern Android development (e.g. JetPack, coroutines);
- Experience with highly customized UI design. Visual aspects of the app are really important for us;
- Tooling - Git, Jenkins, Ansible;
- Strong adept of clean code;
- Write testable & test covered code.
- Understand the value of working in a team;
- Enjoy working with beautiful people;
- Sharing is caring;
- Positive or open to becoming positive;
- Scrum & DevOps adopter.
International hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across organization in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 850 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic mobile developers to build its first mobile team.
You will be at the heart of creating the mobile development capabilities - more exactly, the development of the our client's Netherlands & Belgium mobile banking application.
Basically, your work will figure on the screens of more than 10 million customers in 3 major countries.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English