ARRK Engineering is part of the international ARRK Group and specialized in all services relating to product development. Within the ARRK Group we implement product development from virtual engineering to prototypes and low volume production.
- Interesting tasks in the future-oriented environment of virtualization/digitalization in vehicle development.
- Further development of simulation and virtual validation processes in the environment of highly automated driving.
- Specifying, modelling and developing virtual control systems.
- Testing and validation of models on the driving simulator or on various validation tools.
- Working on national and international projects in interdisciplinary project teams.
- Studies in the field of mechatronics, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, or in a similar field of study.
- Programming skills in Python, Matlab or Simulink.
- Experience in the development of virtual control units, modelling and validation processes is an advantage.
- A systematic, structured and quality-oriented way of working as well as strong team player qualities.
- Good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus.
- We create more flexibility for you - Adaptable working hours and home office possibility
- We support your career strategy - Professional trainings and great opportunities of professional growth
- We ensure your vacation time – Extra holiday days
- We take care of your health – Full private medical package
- We provide attractive salary supplements – Enjoy your bonus time!
- We support your well-being - Sports and wellness offers
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to inform you that due to data protection we can only accept your application via our online application platform. In order to be able to review your application, we would therefore ask you to apply on our careers page with just a few clicks: