RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer with experience building, maintaining and securing next-generation systems.
We need a strong communicator that can align with our international business and can also coach other team members regarding the DevOps way of work.
As a DevOps engineer at Yokogawa, you work in team that fully focuses on the development of a new service that supports our international customers with their plant maintenance.
What you offer us
- Experience with different Cloud technologies (preferably Azure, otherwise AWS).
- Experience in container based architecture and deployments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in artifact and container management (Azure DevOps, Harbor)
- Experience with CI/CD-pipelines (Azure DevOps)
- Experience in automation tools to deploy infrastructure with code (preferably Terraform, Ansible).
- Experience in secret management in CI/CD (Azure KeyVault, Helm Secrets, Certification management)
- Excellent understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewall (OPNsense), Azure Security (Azure Gateway, NSGs, UDRs).
- Good understanding of programming languages such as Python, writing code and scripting.
What we offer you
- Experience in working on one of Yokogawa’s most promising next-generation solutions.
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process