METRO SYSTEMS Romania Software Development and Tech’n Trade Lab powered by METRO SYSTEMS
Why should you join us?
As a Digital Marketing Engineer, you will work closely with internal team members to develop/support complex A/B tests, marketing automation and transactional communication for our client’s.
You will help in setting up and maintaining successful marketing campaigns by combining digital marketing platforms and web technologies.
You will design marketing automation concepts by understanding the client’s business and online marketing goals, gathering requirements, and providing technical guidance.\
What we’re looking for?
People who …
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, analysts, and web developers to optimize marketing and analytics capabilities;
- Act in an advisory capacity, consulting with key stakeholders to help drive decision making development/tagging strategies for marketing plans, establishing success criteria, baselines and feature performance reports as related to marketing KPIs;
- Integrate multiple data assets and maintain multi-channel communication within marketing tools;
- Provide support to our Marketing teams on improvement topics on all user facing communication;
- Maintain and improve our marketing tools, from sending commercial and transactional messages to millions of users on a weekly basis, to conducting highly targeted marketing automation campaigns;
- Provide technical trainings in regards of the marketing tools usage;
- Advice our clients regarding the optimal use of the tools functionalities;
- Validate implementation and debug and follow through issues until resolved.
- You’re a great fit if you have:
- Previous experience with digital marketing using Optivo Broadmail, GTX Messaging, Mailjet, MailChimp or similar tools;
- Experience working with different APIs for marketing channels;
- Understanding of analytical data;
- Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders and colleagues at all levels;
- Experience in software engineering principles, frameworks, technologies, and standards;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area
- Free Bookster.ro account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit: https://www.metrosystems.ro/join-us/data-privacy-for-applicants